Thursday 4 December 2008

I' ve been thinking....

about a lot lately.

about me being single for a couple of weeks (already! - time sure does fly). It feels like I actually can go on and live my life now.

about starting on a new literature project. Well its already started but I don't want my hopes up.

about me moving.

about my master thesis (off course).

of starting a blog on my master thesis.

about not getting sick and having enough energy to get through these next couple of weeks.

about Christmas and presents.


A little treat....


Think Fast by =Muu-cow on deviantART

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am surprised to see that you are on your own friend, however I wish you all the best in continuing your life :)

Christmas also sure knows how to come on top of things eh :P I got some projects for University to start off as well :)

Pop by my blog sometime :)

xx
carina