Thursday 29 May 2008

Free at last!

Hi,

so I've finally got my exams out of the way. This means that I have two months of holiday infront of me. YEAH!

I'm so looking forward to it. I've used up my energy this semester (hope something good will come out of it) and its all on school. I'm totally burnt out! I was finished on Tuesday and I have almost only been sleeping since then. But tomorrow I will taste the holiday for shure. I'm taking a trip down to my mother. I hope everything goes ok because I really need this.

After the weekend Im coming back to finish of some appointments before Im really free. I need to meet with the library lady for my subject, the instructor for my master thesis and make appointments with another library about my research work. I need to do all this because though I have holiday, I must use it to get started with my research for the master thesis. But Im looking forward to it.

1 comment:

. said...

It sounds like you have really put yourself out there getting everything done :) I am proud! I was in Norway not long ago but failed to anounce my presence there. I hope to see you and your better half again soon :)

I am starting my University mid September, course is History of Modern Art, Design & Film - and with you being so interested in films and their history, I think I might pop by your blog for inspiration and questions.

Either way I hope you enjoy your holiday, and I hope everything works out the way you plan it to :)

Lots of hugs,
Carina xx